Your Style Icon {Tell Us Who Yours Is}

Who is your style icon? You know that one celebrity that you look up to because of his/her amazing style, perfectly tousled hair or shining personality. We all have them & admire them, even if we don't always want to admit it. There are many different fashionistas in the world such as; Gwen Stafani, Rachel Zoe, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, and so many others that I can't name because the list would never end. So, who is it? Well, I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours! The style icon at the top of my list, is... the always classy Lauren Conrad. From her simple skinny jeans and oversized sunglasses to her Chanel purse and floral dresses, I love it all. My reason; she can take a simple t-shirt and make it a new trend and she never looks under-dressed or overdone. Okay, now tell me who your ultimate style icon is and why you look up to him or her! I'm dying to know who it is!

By: Hailey

Posted by Sarah on 4:09 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign