“Go big or go home. And I guess I went home” {We're talking Real World}


Its official Adam Royer of MTV’s Real World Las Vegas was sent home on tonights episode.  From the beginning Adam was pegged the ”bad boy” of Real World Las Vegas, hooking up with numerous sin city skanks , drinking to the point of no return, and sinking his claws into Nany Gonzalez , the vulnerable roomate who broke up with her boyfriend of six years for a chance of love with this ladies man.
When we were first introduced to Adam, I’m not going to lie, I thought he was cute.  I’ve always been a bit of a sucker for the bad boy so Adam fit that mold well.  He was a smooth talker (“I’m so shy around pretty girls”, “I have no game”) and he really knew how to play with a girls head (Oh Nany..).  After the first night of him getting kicked out of the Hard Rock’s club Vanity my view on him began to change.  Did I think he was still cute? Sure. But was he starting to take a turn for the worst? Clearly.  Now insert Nany loosing self control and hooking up with Adam (Noo!), followed by her ending her SIX year relationship and I knew we were in for some drama with her and Adam.  Obviously it didnt take long for the two to jump into bed with eachother.  There was an undeniable sexual tension from the second they met and hey, shes a single gal now, so why not run into the next room and get some love from your roomie. 
 

But the honeymoon phase didnt last long.  Adams friends came out to visit which turned into glass shattering (literally) kind of night.  There were more drunk shenanigans at Vanity by Adam that turned into drunk antics in the Real World suite.  At one point we saw Adam punch a picture off of the wall which was entirely too close to Nanys face.  All I could think was Adam what the hell is your problem and why can’t you just keep  yourself together?  Well, as we found out tonight that night of chaos would be the last for Adam as he got himself kicked out of the Hard Rock.

Was I sad to see Adam go? I’m still undecided. Yes, he is out of control and plays more games than a chess master, but those outbursts sure made for good reality TV.  Though with a new roomate coming into the Hard Rock I have a feeling that we’ll be getting even more drama very soon.  The new girl seems to be a bit of a trouble maker and I don’t think the original three girls are going to put up with that very well. 


Next Wednesday (given I am off of work) join me on twitter to tweet live during the new episode of The Real World (@_colleen_marie). If I can’t be on for the 10:00 airing, I’ll be on for the repeat later that night!


Also don’t forget to follow the Real World Vegas cast members on twitter as well! @heathermarter @roylee25 @nanyMTV @naomiMTV @adamroyerMTV @mikerossMTV and @dustinzito

Also, don't forget to follow @sarahscoop

By: Colleen

Posted by Sarah on 7:04 PM. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign