Chick Flicks {A Girls Ultimate Go To Movie Guide}

 
Predictable, cheesy, and unrealistic 99.9% of the time, right? So, why do we continue to watch them? Probably, because even if a lot of the events that take place in such movies never happen, at least we get to live out that daydream for about 90 minutes! Chick flicks have always been my favorite genre of movie, because they're an escape. Most of the time, as a girl, it's what I dream about...finding that "one" person while randomly walking into Starbucks or not being able to stand a certain person, only to find that I'm really in love with him. I think the little girl in all of us comes out while watching these movies. We want to be treated like princesses and have all of our dreams come true, even if it means living through the leading lady of the film. I have to admit though, as I continue to watch them, the more I wonder 'is it possible to fall in love like that?', 'can something like that really happen?', and 'will I ever find it?' The real reason I keep watching them....Because I DO believe things like that can happen in our every day world, and they're just too good to quit watching!

My Top 10 Chick Flicks of all time (in no particular order really):
  1. The Proposal
  2. When In Rome
  3. Titanic
  4. A Walk To Remember
  5. 13 Going On 30
  6. 27 Dresses
  7. Sweet Home Alabama
  8. Runaway Bride
  9. While You Were Sleeping
  10. Valentines Day

I'm sure this list will continue to grow as more come out in the years to come ;). What are some of your favorite Chick Flicks/Romantic Comedies? 


By: Shelby

Posted by Sarah on 1:01 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign