Glee’s Dalton Academy Warblers Are Getting an Album, Possibly a TV Show, and Teenagers’ Hearts Racing…


 

Let me preface this post by saying that I have loved Glee from its inception.  I rarely missed an episode last season (and when I did, I watched it on Hulu as soon as I could). But when Glee introduced The Dalton Academy Warblers, my love for the show grew exponentially. I burst into a fit of giggles and squeals whenever Blaine and his crooners-in-uniform are on screen. Apparently, I’m not the only one. The Warblers, since their introduction on the show in November, have already received their own album (to be released on April 19th!) The album features all of the a capella covers they have performed this season (highlights include Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream”; Train’s “Hey, Soul Sister”; and Pink’s “Raise Your Glass”) and even some songs that haven’t been seen on the show (yet), such as “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy” by Rod Stewart and “Somewhere Only We Know” by Keane. If you love the Warblers as much as I do and haven’t checked out these two songs yet, I highly recommend giving them a listen! The cover of “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy” answers its own question with a resounding YES and “Somewhere Only We Know” instantly became one of my all-time favorites as soon as I listened to it. The group has become such a hit that there are even rumors of spin-off television show circulating. Although the lead Warbler himself, Darren Criss, says that there are no plans for a Dalton-centered spin-off anytime soon, he guarantees his legions of adoring fans “But if they [Fox Network and Glee creators] want to do it, I'm down! Whatever they want.” Thoughts? Would you like to see the Warblers get a full hour of airtime? Are you planning on getting the album when it drops? Are you as obsessed with these guys as I am?

By: Tori

Posted by Sarah on 6:15 PM. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign