Fashion fave of the week

This week, after a few days of back to school shopping, I realized that I forgot to get new accesories! I know that they are not always a must have but at American Eagle Outfitters I found the cutest jewelery! Usually I keep the same, boring, silver studs in my ears at all times but I decided I should spice it up this fall with some new earrings. I got the cutest purple flower studs, over-sized gold studs, and a earring tray with three different pairs for people who have multiple piercings! I bought a lot of purple, golds, and browns for fall so I am very excited to give these outfits an extra kick with some new jewelery! American Eagle also had a lot of necklaces and bracelets to go with the earrings to make a complete jewelery set! This fashion find was an exciting way to add something extra to my fall wardrobe.

Posted by Sarah on 4:32 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign