Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 120 Days In Jail

On Friday, Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to 120 days in connection with a probation violation for taking a necklace from a Venice Beach jeweler. She was later released on a $75,000 bail. The 24-year-old Mean Girls star, will be making a surprise entrance on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno sporting a satiny black jumpsuit. This will premier Tuesday night on NBC.
"I'm not a kid anymore," she said. "I'm 24. I've made a lot of mistakes. I recognize that, but I'm in the clear now and I feel that as long as I stay focused, I will achieve what I want to achieve."
 
To say the least, she confirmed her role in the upcoming mob movie, Gotti: Three Generations, alongside John Travolta.
By: Alaina











There has been no leakage yet, but the rehabbed starlet sported a satiny black jumpsuit for the occasion. To say the least, she confirmed her role in the upcoming mob movie, Gotti: Three Generations, alongside John Travolta.

Posted by Sarah on 3:33 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign