You'll be getting your fashion tips from "That 70's Show" this spring!

 
Looks like were traveling back to the 70's this year!  Worried? Don't be!  This is a style I can't wait to try!  Looks like I will be saying goodbye to my skinny jeans and hello to "bell bottoms"!  Fit and flare denim is in and skinny is so out, for now at least.  It's as easy as grabbing a pair of flare and a fitted tee and walking out the door!  Even though bell bottoms are what I think of when I think 70's, well besides peace signs and smiley faces, it's not the only fashion change this spring.  Fuller and longer skirts and dresses will also be added to your closet.  I'm short, so when I think of longer dresses I picture myself being swallowed, but that's where heels come in.  Wedged heels on your feet and a belt around your waist, you'll look like Jackie (Mila Kunis) from That 70's Show, and that's a good thing!  Last but not least.... the jumpsuit!  I will admit that this scared me a little bit, I'm not sure if I could pull it off.  It never hurts to try though.  The jumpsuit is an easy outfit because it's a shirt and bottoms all in one!  When your in a hurry or just love jumpsuits you can throw it on and add some jewelry, oh and shoes and your ready to go!  Quick and easy fashion is always the way to go!  So, take your closest back in time this Spring!  You'll be happy you did!

By: Hailey

Posted by Sarah on 1:00 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign