Work it Girl, Give it a Twirl

I love love love to go to the gym to work out but I hate putting my iPod on shuffle and ending up skipping 50 songs before I find one that I like. I decided to make a “workout playlist” to make it easier on me and my uncoordinated self because as it turns out, I can’t go through my iPod and run on an elliptical at the same time! Here’s a list of songs that add a little hop in my step and make my workout that much more enjoyable:

·         Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
·         Good Girls Go Bad – Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester
·         Hey Baby – Pitbull feat. T-Pain
·         Jump – Flo Rida feat. Nelly Furtado
·         Jumpin’ Jumpin’ – Destiny’s Child
·         Letting Go – Sean Kingston feat. Nicki Minaj
·         Let’s Get Crazy – Cassie feat. Akon
·         More – Usher
·         Piece of Me – Britney Spears
·         Right Round – Flo Rida
·         Shake – Jesse McCartney
·         Step Up – Samantha Jade
·         The Beautiful People – Christina Aguilera (Burlesque)
·         Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You) – Enrique Iglesias
·         Wanted – Jessie James
·         Who Dat Girl – Flo Rida
·         Who’s That Chick – David Guetta feat. Rihanna

These 20 songs are my absolute favorite to jam out to when I’m working out! Once you add these songs to your playlist, your workouts will become less of a chore and more of a crazy, fun dance party! Shedding extra pounds and getting in summer shape has never been so fun!
 
Written By: Alli

Posted by Sarah on 3:19 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign