Teen Mom 2 Finale: An Arrest, A Wedding, and A Whole lot of Douchey ex-bf's

Your browser may not support display of this image.Well, well the second batch of Teen Mom's that MTV cooked up for us sure didnt disappoint this season.  When I first heard that new moms would be invading my TV every tuesday night I wasn't thrilled. I liked the originals, I liked their stories and felt weirdly attached to them as if I really knew them in life.  But I'm a sucker for reality TV (especially when it involves people who make worse decisions than myself) so I tuned in and I'm glad that I did.  Watching Jenelle, Chelsea, Kailyn, and Leah for the past weeks has been entertaining to say the least.  Some episodes I wanted to cry with Leah (Ok, maybe I did cry), shake Chelsea for putting up with her loser bf (now ex) Adam, Hug Kailyn because her whole situation seems so hard, and slap Jenelle for being such an idiot.  And it all ended with a bang (maybe thats an inappropriate word to use while writing about teen moms and accidental pregnancies) last night during the finale!

I said a few weeks ago that I was done writing about Chelsea because I just couldn't stand how she was putting Adam before eveyrone else in her life no matter how much of an ass he had been to her. But I was proud of her in this episode.  She stood her ground with Adam and didnt let him get the best of her.  I do think shes a good mom, you can tell she loves her daughter like crazy. And how adorable was Aubree's birthday cake? Is it possible to be jealous of a one year olds cake? If so, I am.
Your browser may not support display of this image.  
Kailyn is a teen mom I ended up relating to this season in a few different ways.  As Kailyn was breaking up with Jo, I too was going through a breakup.  And I too was living with my boyfriend at the time.  So when I saw her struggling to figure out where to go from there and how to make changes in her life that were going to be for the best, I knew exactly how she felt.  One complaint I do have against her though is that I cannot stand the way her and Jo swear in front of their baby.  Kailyn telling Isaac his daddy is an asshole and Jo saying back that no his mom is a bitch is just not okay.  They need to watch that back and see how dumb they really look and maybe they can break that bad habit.
Your browser may not support display of this image.  
Jenelle, ugh, I almost can't even write about her because she sort of disgusts me.  In the finale we see that Jenelle (along with loser bf Kiefer) get arrested for breaking and entering.  I mean really, how stupid can you be?  You knew you werent allowed to be there yet you made yourself right at home. Then to make matters worse Jenelle somehow thinks its a good idea to bail Kiefer out of jail even after telling her mom she wants to start making better choices.  I could barely watch that scene because cleary she hasn't changed (TMZ video of her beating on a girl anyone?).  If these teen moms come back for another season I think MTV should seriously consider dropping her from the cast.
Your browser may not support display of this image.  
Leah, my favorite teen mom this season was adorable to watch in the finale.  The moment we have all been waiting for, her and Corey finally tied the knot! At a place called Coonskin Park to be exact, with the boys decked out in camoflauge vests.  Really that doesn't surprise me in the least and I was surprised how cute the wedding was considering the hick-like circumstances.  Leah made a gorgeous bride and she was glowing the whole time which was so sweet to watch.  The two seem genuinely happy together and I really hope it lasts.
Your browser may not support display of this image.  
But the teen mom fun doesn't end there.  Next week is the reunion special with Dr.Drew (I cannot wait to hear him dig into Jenelle) and a new season of 16 and Pregnant will be following close behind.  And don't forget that the original moms will be back as well this summer with an all new season! Yay for unplanned pregnancies that entertain me to no end!

By: Colleen

Posted by Sarah on 6:19 PM. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign