Oversized Sunglasses {A Fashion YES!}


I love over-sized sunglasses. Sometimes they can be a little over the top, but hey I think it's fashionable to stand out!! You can buy sunglasses pretty cheap but I've noticed that sunglasses are an investment for me. If I buy the cheap ones they sometimes scratch up and they aren't as clear to see through. What are some sunglasses brands you enjoy? I love Coach and Chanel sunglasses, the over-sized ones! 


By: Sarah

Posted by Sarah on 3:29 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign