Favorite youtube channels

One of my favorite parts of the internet of today is YouTube. Video blogging has become the latest and greatest way to talk about everything from guitar strings to make-up. Obviously, being a writer for Sarah Scoop, I enjoy watching the beauty guru’s the most. They speak of everything from fashion to hair, make-up to their favorite tanning lotions. I have a long list of favorites so I decided to split them up into all-time favorite beauty guru videos of all time!

Starting with hair, this guru (MissVanityVixen on YouTube) has made the best Taylor Swift hair tutorial I have ever watched! She kind-of looks like Taylor herself. Ever since watching this video, the way I curl my hair and my results have changed for the better.
Next with make-up, I will always remember Blair’s (juicystar07) rainbow eye tutorial. She uses the most pigmented eye shadows in this video that I went out and got myself. Not that I wear rainbow eye shadow but the brands she mentions are awesome. Blair is one of the most renowned gurus on YouTube along with her sister, Elle (AllthatGlitters21).
The next guru that I am in love with is Megan (meganheartsmakeup). Girl knows how to dress! I love watching her haul videos. If you do not know what a haul is it is when girls basically show off everything they have bought that day or that month, etc. Megan also has really simple hair and make-up videos for the average girl who is not a make-up professional.
Megan’s back to school haul video-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL66Vb6Mopo

I believe all of these gurus have Twitter accounts and blogs so even if they're not filming, they still connect to their fans all over the world. Thank goodness for the internet!

Those are my personal favorites. Check out their channels and you will be hooked!

Written By: Julie

Posted by Sarah on 7:05 PM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign