Check this Out--(500) Days of Weezy

I'm a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel and (500) Days of Summer has been one of my favorite movies ever since it came out the summer of 2009. I knew the second that movie ended that I had to get the soundtrack and it's still one of the soundtracks I listen to the most today.

Now you can check out the music of Lil Wayne mixed with the the (500) days of Summer soundtrack: made by twitter user @mysickuncle, who calls it ""This is not a mashup album, this is an album about Wayne."

Check out the soundtrack here: if you like both Lil Wayne and (500) Days of Summer. My favorite Mashups are Us (Me and Mr. Officer), Here Comes Your Milli, Sweet Stunt Positions and Quelqu'un m'a dit We Outta Here Baby.

Written By: Kristen

Posted by Sarah on 7:12 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign