Wyclef Jean for President

On August 5th, Wyclef Jean announced that he was going to run for President of Haiti in the November 28 election. That is so awesome that a world-famous hip-hop artist is so concerned with his home country to run for President! Everyone loves their home, but that is true patriotism if I do say so myself. 
You can read the article in Time Magazine.

Jean's music is bumpin' too. Whenever one of his songs comes on the radio or my iPod I turn it up, roll the windows down, and dance like crazy. I know many people love the song "Sweetest Girl" and one of my favorites "Perfect Gentleman". 

Since the disaster in Haiti tons of people have put their best foot forward, helping out the destroyed country. Still those unfortunate people need all the help they can get. Jean has all this hidden power and intelligence which I feel will shine through if/when he becomes President. 

Peace and Love
Caty

Posted by Sarah on 2:57 PM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign