Marisa's Beauty Scoop

Who has not been to a Sephora? If not I suggest you get there ASAP. I recently was there on my Las Vegas trip because I needed a few last minute items so I could be fresh and fabulous. Las Vegas is about being glamorous and looking hot. You can actually wear anything and or nothing and its acceptable. Here are a few of the items I picked up:



I have always wanted to try false eyelashes. I have read multiple articles on how to apply them and what brands I should buy. I picked up these:

Your browser may not support display of this image.
 
My friend picked up these falsies:

Your browser may not support display of this image.
 
Retail Value: $8-$10

They look awesome right? I came across a good article in Glamour magazine that had a great step-by-step format and tips. Unfortunately, I had some issues in applying them. My friend's falsie find worked out much better. She had shorter strips and applied them to the ends and they really made her eyes pop. The article was great but I think my hands were just a little unsteady. I will be attempting these soon again and will provide an update. I would love to know if you have any tips?







My other item I bought on a whim was Evian's Brumisateur Facial Spray. Nevada is hot no matter how you look at it and I wanted my face to be fresh and moisturized. I have also read great articles on this product.  The representative for the Sephora store said its great for setting make-up. Your skin just feels smooth and they have a range of sizes especially for your purse. I loved using this product before I went out or even if I had no make-up on at all.
Your browser may not support display of this image.


Retail Value: $12 for the Duo or $10 for one large bottle.


Check out these awesome finds at the nearest Sephora store near you. They also have many other items ranging from Dior o their brands. They also give free stuff when you join their Beauty Insider's program and you get a point for every $1 you spend.

Keep making trends!

Posted by Sarah on 2:43 PM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign