Lindsay Lohan: Rodney's Opinion

Hey everyone now let’s talk Lindsay Lohan and her whole jail scandal. Personally I think Lohan put it on herself. You can only go to rehab so much before it becomes one of your favorite vacation spots. I think she likes rehab. It’s a place for her to catch up on her beauty sleep. She thinks it’s a joke and she think she can do whatever she wants and laws don’t apply to her. She violated her probation and did whatever she wanted to do. And when they told her she’s going to jail she busted out crying. I don’t know what she expected.

 
Did she want the judge to send her back to rehab (her vacation spot)? When she was crying I was thinking save those tears for one of your failing movie career. She needs jail I think it will do her some good and when she’s sober and has some self control she makes great movies. But you know the price of fame its way too much for Lohan. And I hear she isn’t serving her full sentence isn’t that something. If it was me or you they would of thrown us in jail and maybe just cause they were bored added a extra month I think they went kind of easy on her. Since she’s a has been she get’s special treatment. Yeah well anyways. You know I’m going to keep you guys posted on everything I hear about thanks for reading.
 
Written By: Rodney

Posted by Sarah on 2:10 PM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign