Coach's Newest Face: Gwyneth Paltrow

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has signed on to be the brand ambassador of Coach. This starlet will be the face of Coach's ad campaigns for Fall 2011 and Spring 2012. The pictorals will be released in September in Europe and Asian markets.

“I’ll never forget getting my first Coach bag,” Paltrow said in a release. “I grew up in New York City and I’ve always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand. I’m so proud to be part of their 70th anniversary celebration.”
 
By: Alaina

Posted by Sarah on 3:44 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign