Bright bags for a bright season

My new favorite accessory is a bright colored purse to go with a neutral outfit. I was inspired by a very close friend who has a new bright blue bag that makes any outfit she wears, look summery! It's perfect! Not everyone is always in the mood to wear bright colored summer clothes (I know I'm not) but with a pink, green, blue, yellow or even orange bag, you can wear anything and look perfect for the season! Plus it's very simple yet fun! You take a purse with you everywhere, right? Well why not take one that brightens up your everyday activities?!
 
By: Hailey

Posted by Sarah on 3:55 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign