True Whit {Whitney Port's Book}

Your browser may not support display of this image.
I’m not sure how many of you guys are fans of The Hills out there, and to tell you the truth, I’m not a huge fan of the show, although I was my freshman year of high school. I’ve always loved Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port. I loved and admired the fact that both of them had dreams and goals before making it on the show, and weren’t just trying to make their 15 minutes of fame, like some reality stars. They just took an opportunity to get their name out there, and there’s nothing wrong with that! We’ve been able to see their journey on camera, for most of the way, and see what they’ve become today. 
In the book, "True Whit" Whitney talks about decorating, beauty, health, dating, fashion (of course) and how to make it on your own when you’re in your 20’s, which I found helpful. She kept things fun, giving her experiences and stories of each topic, and a few behind the scenes stories of what being on the show was really like.  Whitney says, “Think of this book as your road map to discovering what you want in life and how to make it happen.” 


The 20’s can be a confusing time. I think it’s great to have some helpful hints from someone who’s on her way to becoming a businesswoman at a younger age.  I found some great ideas for decorating, some healthier snacks I can eat during the day, and just overall, how to take care of me. I recommend this book to anyone interested in fashion or a fan of Whitney’s. It was a fun read! 

Written by: Shelby

(Source: True Whit by Whitney Port) 

Posted by Sarah on 4:00 PM. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign