Chris Brown Freaks After Good Morning America Rihanna Questions

According to MTVNews, on Tuesday following his interview with Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts, Chris Brown went back to his dressing room and threw a violent tantrum that involved breaking a window with a chair. Chris Brown was allegedly upset over the questions posed to him about his 2009 incident of domestic violence with singer Rihanna.

At the interview Chris Brown told Roberts, “It's not really a big deal to me now. ... I think I'm past that in my life and today's the album day," trying to change the focus of the interview and promote discussion of his new album F.A.M.E.

MTVNews reported that following the interview Brown put up a tweet reading “All my fans!!! This album is for you and only you!!! I'm so tired of everyone else!! Honestly!! I love team breezy!! Thank you to everyone who supports my music!!! Key Word ( music) !!! Love y'all.

Chris Brown has since apologized for his actions and told BET that the “talking points” outlined for the interview were disregarded, which caused him to become confused and upset.

"I didn't physically hurt anyone, I didn't try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and ... I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me. So yes, I got very emotional, and I wanna apologize for acting like that." Brown said.

Good Morning America reportedly invited Chris Brown to appear on the show again.
I wish him the absolute best,” Roberts said on Good Morning America, Wednesday morning.

Chris Brown’s new cd F.A.M.E, set to debut next week, is still set to take the top spot on the charts despite his actions this week, according to Billboard.

By Dominique 

Sources:

Posted by Sarah on 12:38 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign