Finally, TV is Back

Glee: The Complete First SeasonTwo and a Half Men: The Complete Seventh SeasonTwo and a Half Men: The Complete Seventh SeasonTwo and a Half Men: The Complete Seventh SeasonHow I Met Your Mother: Season Five
If you’ve spent your summer watching reruns and reality TV and have hated it (I know I have), the long wait is over.

Monday brings premieres of your favorite shows on all three major networks, including How I Met Your Mother, House, Chuck, Two and A Half Men and Rules of Engagement.

Glee (my favorite!), NCIS, Biggest Loser and Dancing With The Stars all premiere Tuesday.

Wednesday is filled with lots of new shows, including Undercovers, Better With You, and The Middle as well as premieres of Cougar Town and Modern Family.

On Thursday, catch the premieres of The Big Bang Theory (another one of my favorites). The Office, Community, CSI, Grey’s Anatomy, $#*! My Dad Says and 30 Rock.

What fall premiere are you most looking forward to?

Written By: Kristen

Posted by Sarah on 1:19 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign