Blush for Blush

The new trend for Fall is pink 'just been pinched' cheeks. So ladies I was trying to find a reasonable priced blush for the thrifty and fashionable lady out there. I purchase a lot from Sephora as you can see in past articles but you have to save money somewhere. I walked into my local drugstore and saw that Maybelline has a cream blush in an array of colors. If you don't like a little sparkle than this blush is not for you, but if you want a pinch of color on your cheeks for under $8 than go get one now.  I was always iffy with cream blush because I d not have the best skin in the world but its very light and go to a department store and ask questions before purchasing. That was I love Sephora because they always have the best answers.

Your browser may not support display of this image.
 
Let's get started in how to apply:
1. Make sure that you skin is moisturized and hydrated.
2.  I apply to the apples of my cheeks so I make a BIG smile and apply upward toward the temples.
3. Set with a powder and enjoy the 'I just ran a mile' look or 'saw a hot guy' look.

Here are some pictures to get some ideas:
Your browser may not support display of this image.          Your browser may not support display of this image.           Your browser may not support display of this image.

Keep making trends!

Posted by Sarah on 1:14 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign