Beauty Scoop

At was at my favorite store Sephora again. So if you cannot find me one day just pop you head in Sephora. I was on a mission to find eye shadow that did not melt off my face. You know what I means ladies, right? You put on your favorite eye shadow and your dancing and having fun and than you take a minute to check your make-up----its is not where you applied it. It happens too often and I think that it needs to stop. Well, my Sephora friends found me an eye shadow that is water proof, mistake proof, sheer yet sparkly and does not budge. It is Buxom 'Stay-there Eye Shadow.' The product is by Bare Escentuals for their line Buxom. All the products in Buxom are awesome but these eyes shadows rock! They have an assortment of colors from work to fun. Plus you do not need a brush to apply it just use that finger your mother gave you. Lets check out the colors:
Your browser may not support display of this image.
 
What makes this line of eye shadows fun is they are all named after our 'furry four-legged' friends. I have the purple 'Schnauzer' and taupe 'Mutt.'  They are great alone or together. They blend so well and are light you do not even feel like its on you.
Your browser may not support display of this image.
Picture 1 Schnauzer 
Your browser may not support display of this image.
Picture 2 Mutt 
My next addition to my collection will be 'Pug' a smoky pewter and "Golden Retriever' a copper red. The next part of this line might just melt your heart and make you buy the entire collection. Part of the proceeds will be going to "Canine Companions for Independence a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs."  No sulfates or parabens. Nothing that will irritate your eye. I am a contact wearer so I have to be very careful when putting make-up near my eyes. They retail for $17 but remember if you sign up with the 'Beauty Insider' you get good deals and freebies. Check out Sephora or on-line if you do not have one close to you. You will not regret it. Let me know what you think? look for the next Beauty Scoop: Diorshow Mascara or another fun product.


Keep making trends!

Posted by Sarah on 10:38 AM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign