As the 2010 VMA’s approach, Kanye apologizes AGAIN


Everyone can remember last year when Kanye West dissed Taylor Swift at the MTV VMA’s last year, but hardly anyone would’ve expected an apology to the public for his actions, especially a year later. But Kanye seems to be bent on making amends for his actions, according to People Magazine.

At the 2009 VMA’s, Kanye hopped on stage during Swift’s acceptance speech, and said, “"Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'm going to let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time, one of the best of all time!"

Kanye has now offered a range of apologies on his Twitter account,  saying: “With new found humility ... who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down,” and “It is distasteful to cut people off as a general rule. What's the point of dressing tastefully if I'm going to act the complete opposite?”.

His most recent tweets include the follow statement (broken into three tweets): “I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.” “It starts with this...” “I’m sorry Taylor.”

Will you accept Kanye’s apology?

Image 
Written By: Kristen

Posted by Sarah on 4:34 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Become a Fan of Save With Sarah Follow Sarah Scoop on Twitter Watch my money saving videos Email Me
.

dailyvid

Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop Advertise On Sarah ScoopAdvertise On Sarah Scoop

2010 Sarah Scoop. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign